Wednesday 18 August 2021

What to do during a AMAZING rainy day!!⛈☔

Malo lelei👋

Today I have made a WONDERFUL👌 goggle drawing , it was so fun because I got to add  a colourful background. On the goggle drawing we had to make a text💬 and write down things to do and what not to do on a rainy day☔ . It was kinda hard finding a good background and also It took me a long time to think of what to write down I hope you like it and my next steps are to make my DLO more AMAZING!!!

                                                                                  DLO🠟


                                                                         I HOPE YOU LIKE IT :]

6 comments:

  1. Some really good suggestions here Robert. I love the raindrops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mrs Noakes I really appreciate your comment I hope to see you after the lockdown :)

      Delete
  2. I love your background, Robert, and your safe thinking :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms Maxwell Thank you for you positive comment. It took a long time to find a AMAZING backround. :3

      Delete
  3. Malo E Lelei Robert.
    I love the ideas for a rainy day.
    Malo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Ms Siohane thank you for your wonderful comment I hope you are having a amazing day!!!

      Delete