Thursday 19 August 2021

Delta variant 👈

Hello there during the lockdown I have made a short pick a path slide, click on the answer to continue but if you get it wrong you will go back to the first slide. The fun part was that I got to add ✨BEAUTIFUL✨ background, The hard part was thinking of questions to ask, you might ask why but its because I had to go help around the house and there were so many things going through my brain🧠 anyways my next steps👣 are to post up stuff that are interesting to many people. Here is my pick a path slide👇 I HOPE YOU ENJOYED IT :o

6 comments:

  1. Wow Robert, what a fun way of informing people's decision making during Level 4 Lockdown. Your images and animations supported the message in the text, well done! Have you considered creating a 'Pick-a-path' for the other levels of Covid19 in NZ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awesome work Robert. Some great key messages here for people. I really enjoyed having a go. I also think it would be great to extend this to other levels. Thanks again for sharing this work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora Robert!

    What a great idea to help reinforce some of the super important messages around how to prevent the spread of COVID-19. I enjoyed playing your pick-a-path. Perhaps it could be helpful to have an explanation or a video that informs you of what to do if you select the wrong answer. (But I also like that it resets and takes you back to the start of the game!) Have you tried this on your whānau at home?

    I look forward to seeing what else you post during the lockdown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi robert It me Tofia I like your work but at the end and you change the colour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Robert. We liked how you helped us know how to protect ourselves and our family. This reminded us about when our parents, the news readers, the prime minister or the interpreters have told us how to stay safe. Thank you for sharing your game. Maybe you could add some more questions like "What should you do if you feel sick?" From Room 2 at May Road School.

    ReplyDelete