Thursday 18 March 2021

Wanted navigator!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘„๐Ÿ‘ ๐ŸŒŠ

Hello there fellow bloggers๐Ÿ‘‹

For our ✨wonderful✨ learning we had to make a wanted post.it as about navigators ,I learnt so much about what the navigators๐Ÿ”ญ did and what they used to read the sky's with,It was hard finding a wanted post because I was looking for a blank⬜ wanted post,Then I found a blank one and cropped out the wanted and put  "WE REQUEST" as the title , It was really catchy.I found interesting things while I was reading the book๐Ÿ“– I found out that they use the cloud movements to locate land๐Ÿ.What other ways do you think they can locate land?๐Ÿ˜•

Thank you for reading my blog post about my ✨Lovely✨ work.๐Ÿ‘‹



 

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there robert
    I Love your blog post about ⚓Navigation⚓. I like the way you described about your WANTED poster. I love your catchy title it really pops out. I liked the way you put emoji's on your Lovely work!. Keep up the good work
    -Mapa

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello Robert its me Hemi I liked what you did with your writing because you done a lot of it I just read it it was long what happens if they find him and do they really receive the money.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Robert
    It's Daniel from RM 15 May Road School. I liked the Wanted Poster you have made in your google draw. It is also cool how you used an actual Polynesian for your wanted poster. It would have be nice if you had put an reward on your post. But that's ok, and have a wonderful day.
    Keep up the good work

    Kind Regards:
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Robert it's me Seralia from Rm 15 in may road school I kile the wahy you put emojis, I like your wanted poster you have made I don't no if I was there to do it but I think I wasent because My nana diead and i was really Really Really sad my nana was a mum to me keep up the good work Kind Regards Seralia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there Robert remember me it's Shamili I love your wanted poster at school for S.S I too have been making wanted posters I enjoyed very much and your post is awesome and you can also travel by reading the stars you know that how people in the old did it before our great GPS and if you need help I'm always free (most of the time ) Bye :)

    ReplyDelete