Thursday 10 September 2020

Awesome Tongan langue week 😆

For Tongan langue week. We made fans  and  we put it together it felt like  a real fan but we used plates for it.We made these thinks called a teki it is a thing that you put in your hair when you dance and we were looking at the cloths and the churches it was so cool learning more about Tongan langue.We learnt some Tongan words and it was fun it was so exiting👍   I love being Tongan and I am grateful that I got to learn more this week about my culture.When we were making the fans Salome came and gave us red and white paper to put on our plates next the teachers went around to cut our plates then the teacher came and took our plates while we had to curl our tekis  when we were done  we went around the class and looked at the cloths.The hard part was when we made the teki the paper kept ripping and doing the fans was so hard because I did not know how to do the patterns.At least I tried my best. 😁Now that I learnt how to make a fan I can make other fans with cool patterns.My next earning steps will be to learn some Tongan words.The cross stands for the cross that Jesus died on and the red is his blood.➕



7 comments:

  1. Hey Robert It is me Jesse
    I really love your blog it so much writing I am so happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again it is me Jesse
    I am here to tell to that in one part you did not put in a full stop When I was reading it I almost died so you should fix it up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robeert can you please go and check your work because you made a mistakes

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Robert I really like your blog but there are a few mistakes the sentence That says thinks did you mean things and you need to spell language properly for your title and when you wrote the story.I liked how you added the emojis and the really big picture good work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Robert I like your blog it is so much writing I like doing the fans it was so much fun to do and the teki and I like your fan and your teki. Oh and can you writ about the King and about the people and what do thay do in Tonga.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Malo e lele Fellow Robert
    It's me Mapa and I just wanted to say WOW!!😳😲. Your Writing it incridible, Also very nice but WOW!. This is very awesome and Fantasic. I got hooked on your Title (It was really Eye-Catching). I really enjoyed the part when you described about what a Teki if used for and that is awesome because I'm Tongan and I know the Teki's are used for dancing. Do you think that you can maybe next time Read your work but you have done amazing.
    Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete