Thursday 22 November 2018

the day i saved el dorado

there was a book called the golden man and if you want to read it then it is made by treasure trackers after we finish reading the book we made our own story by using the golden man.
Once upon a time in the night time. I  was sleeping until I heard footsteps coming closer and closer  and when. I peeked outside there were Spanish groups and Germany group and when he was in side he was so worried and he was putting traps around his house and he makes everything fake and he got a rope and went out and when the Spanish and German people and the kicked open the door and also when they went upstairs and when they saw the rope and they could not find the  gold and when they saw footsteps followed to the rope. I was just hiding in the bush and the groups were cut all the bush and the never saw my bush and when i was at the back with myself then when the spread out and one was so Closer. I was so scared because haw about if he saw me i well have to go with them and they will take the gold so now i just want to get cout and so he went out and shouted hey and the people came and took the gold off him.

No comments:

Post a Comment