Thursday 15 November 2018

Construction day

this is what we did in the morning with the pipes  it was so cool.  
On Friday in the morning our teacher said we have a surprise and when she said  that I looked outside.I saw people in the sandpit and I think we were doing that we were doing that and we did do it for  for the first activity and they put up a sign those sign is what they put on the fence only if they they are building house or bashing down them   and there were some kids that were wearing some jackets and with helmets and the big guy told us to get a rake and a shovel and we took turns with the shovel and if they were tired they could give it to someone else but the people with the jackets they did not get a turn with the digging and some people were  finding stuff in the sandpit and it was a tape and it was orange and it had words and there was a pipe and the next activity we did the pipe it was so amzing



2 comments:

  1. Malo e Lelei my name is Fatafehi, I really like your post about the CONSTRUCTION DAY! Do you know that when I was young my teacher use to teach me. Kapai Robert, I really liked your writing but……. Some sentences didn’t make any sense at all but I did like it. Do you think you should fix it up? Did you enjoy the day? what did you learn? Why did you enjoy it? Did you like writing a Recount? Why do you like writing the Recount?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for that comment Fatafehi i will comment on your blog some day

    ReplyDelete